"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall is here!

Yesterday I pulled out warmer blankets for the kiddies. I know its getting colder at night since Timothy has switched from sleeping in his undies to real PJs. I got out my flannel PJs last night and they were deliciously comfy. The morning air is definitely cold and crisp. I see kids in hats at the bus stop and runners wearing gloves. The trees are beginning to change and I suspect upper Michigan is likely experiencing wonderful colors. Some people don't like fall because its the end of the "summer fun" and the end of gardens and the trees grow bear. But I just love fall. Yep...its a sign of the cold winter just around the corner but I love all the fall treats and the colors and the cool change in the air. It's definitely my favorite season. I enjoy seeing the sprinkling of leaves against the green grass. Enjoy it! It will go fast!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home