"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Apple Pie

Sarah and I visited the Farmer's Market in Northville today. It was a perfect fall day for it and the market was packed with people and fall delights. There were pumpkins, corn stalks, mums, baked good and handcrafts. There was fresh corn and other veggies and of course...MICHIGAN APPLES! So Sarah and I bought enough apples to make a pie for $2.00 and walked back to our car. This afternoon I made a pie for the family and Sarah watched (some of the time). The end result was splendid....here is the experience in pictures.





THE recipe!.................... the apples.................... Making the crust







more of the crust......... ice water absolutely essential!..... TA DA! Ready to roll






bottom crust.......... in the pan.......

A is for apple pie............... something special for the top.......... ready to bake






The finished product!!!















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home