"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Monday, August 24, 2009

I'll be alright...it just hurts.....

I'm going out on a limb here and sharing a little sadness. Not pain really, but a sad side to my life. I got Sarah ready for bed tonight. She did really well trying to get her PJs on herself. Its was nice to work on things together....then I asked for a kiss and instead got a head-butt which split my lip and left me bleeding profusely. She didn't mean to do it, really. She just doesn't have control over her body like we do and doesn't always even understand what she's doing. But she knew she hurt me and seemed to feel bed. She was blowing me kisses from her bed as I exited her room. Sandor sent ice up with Andrew, but when Andrew saw me crying and the bloody washcloth he was surprised and said, "You're bleeding!" To which I replied, "I'll be alright, it just hurts." He left and I cried harder realizing...it hurts on multiple levels. Physically and emotionally. But truly, I'll be alright.....it just hurts. And, thankfully, I've learned the hurting doesn't last forever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurel said...

(((hugs)))
No wise words, just passing on some love.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thanks Laurel....that means more than wise words right now....and really just what was needed

9:19 AM  
Blogger Tracy Crowe Jones said...

I'm sorry you're hurting. Not having children, I can't empathize with all the emotions you feel as a mother, but I know you probably had emotions flowing from all sorts of levels within your soul. You kids are so blessed to have you and I know they are a blessing to me.

Happy healing - both inside and outside.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home