Spontaneous Fun

Today I had planned to take my kids to the zoo. We haven't been in quite some time and the big boys had the day off of school. The weather had other plans for us...there was a snow storm this morning. It ended around 10 am and as I looked out at our snow covered streets I thought....it would be fun to go sledding. So we did.
Very spontaneous. We threw the toboggan and the sleds into the truck and got all bundled up and headed to a nearby hill. There was hardly anyone else there. We spent about an hour and then came home for the required hot chocolate.
I had such a great time watching the kids have fun. I even went down a few times. Sarah didn't like the spray of snow in her face so she only took two trips down the hill. All in all it made for a great morning and I got some good pictures....who could complain!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home