"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pain is weakness leaving your body....

This is what I tell myself during the 16th minute of my treadmill workout. This is the hardest minute for me. You see I know that in just one more minute I will begin my cool down AND I am also jogging at my fastest workout speed--I'm tired and I am pushing myself and unless there is a REALLY cool song on my ipod its a painful minute. So I remind myself that pain sometimes has a purpose. But that doesn't mean I enjoy it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

rain, after all is only rain, it is not bad weather. so also pain is only pain, until we resist it and it becomes torture. - I Ching

Oh, I just love quotes!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Marjorie Meinzinger said...

Remember the name of that book by Paul Brand: Pain, the gift nobody wants. So in your case your exercise pain really is a gift of strength. However, I can't find anything good about the pain I get when I wear a headband other than it reminds me not to wear a headband. Love, MOM

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home