He Giveth More Grace
He giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater;
He sendeth more strength when the labors increase.
To added affliction He addeth His mercy;
To multiplied trials His multiplied peace.
His love has no limit,
His grace has no measure,
His power has no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus,
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.
When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we've reached the end of our hoarded resources,
Our Father's full giving has only begun.
Annie Johnson Flint
1866-1932
These are special words that a woman shared with me after Sarah's initial diagnosis back in 2004. Many times I have run back to them for reminding. But I have to ask myself why I wait till my strength is gone, my endurance is spent, and my resources emptied. Why don't I run into my Father's open arms long before I reach the end of myself?? I wish I knew and I can only hope and pray I learn to run to Him sooner and sooner. He is the only source of true PEACE.
He sendeth more strength when the labors increase.
To added affliction He addeth His mercy;
To multiplied trials His multiplied peace.
His love has no limit,
His grace has no measure,
His power has no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus,
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.
When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we've reached the end of our hoarded resources,
Our Father's full giving has only begun.
Annie Johnson Flint
1866-1932
These are special words that a woman shared with me after Sarah's initial diagnosis back in 2004. Many times I have run back to them for reminding. But I have to ask myself why I wait till my strength is gone, my endurance is spent, and my resources emptied. Why don't I run into my Father's open arms long before I reach the end of myself?? I wish I knew and I can only hope and pray I learn to run to Him sooner and sooner. He is the only source of true PEACE.

1 Comments:
No words can be added to these but I do wonder too why we don't go right away. I know this has been a very large trial. We love you. MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home