"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Ideas

When I run....thoughts flow. Its amazing all the things you can think through in 3, 5, 7, 8 or more miles. I've said before you just can't run 10 miles and still have much to think about it. You've thought it all through on the run. At least that's the way it works for me. Maybe that's one of the appeals of running for me. I come home from running very much at peace with whatever turmoil is present in my life at the moment. Not all problems are solved on runs but many times they subside for a bit. Anyway...I digress....the thoughts flow...during the height of my Facebook addiction I would often think in status updates...scary. But other thoughts flow. Sometimes I use my runs as prayer time, sometimes I just let thoughts flow as they come....today I thought about a book. I have an idea for a book. There are some limitations to following through on that thought process...is it substantial enough? would there be interest? do I really have that in me???

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Yes, you do have it in you. As to wether it is substantial enough for a book....all I can say is I would love to read it when you finish it!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Laurel said...

I say, "begin!" and see where it leads.
(pardon my tardiness... still catching up on my blog reader from being gone LD weekend)

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home