Toast Skins
Timothy does not like the crust or "skin" on his bread. Why? I do not know since we all know that the crust is the BEST part....but anyway, he's entitled to an opinion about it.
Today he was having toast and I was sure to cut the skin off. He wanted a second piece and I was tied up and told him just a minute. He decided to take things into his own hands and get that bread 'a toasting. Well, when he examined the bag he was disappointed and said, "Mom, there are only pieces with back skin." That would be the heal of the loaf.
Good thing there was more in the fridge.
Today he was having toast and I was sure to cut the skin off. He wanted a second piece and I was tied up and told him just a minute. He decided to take things into his own hands and get that bread 'a toasting. Well, when he examined the bag he was disappointed and said, "Mom, there are only pieces with back skin." That would be the heal of the loaf.
Good thing there was more in the fridge.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home