Cranberry Chicken
This is a recipe from a new cookbook I picked up....YUMMY. It cost me about $8 for the whole family of 6...and some rice and vegys and ta da. You could cut that price down even more depending on what you pay for the chicken and if you have coupons for the other items.
8 oz. Catalina dressing
1 pkg dry onion soup mix
1-1 lb can whole-berry cranberry sauce
4 boned chicken breasts
Mix together dressing, soup mix and cranberry sauce, pour over chicken. Bake uncovered for 350 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
(I used extra chicken breasts and there was plenty of sauce)
8 oz. Catalina dressing
1 pkg dry onion soup mix
1-1 lb can whole-berry cranberry sauce
4 boned chicken breasts
Mix together dressing, soup mix and cranberry sauce, pour over chicken. Bake uncovered for 350 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
(I used extra chicken breasts and there was plenty of sauce)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home