Trip pictures
























Here are some pics from the family road trip.....Our first stop was the Wisconsin Dells where we all enjoyed a "Duck" ride and then played at the Great Wolf Lodge. Next it was on to Minnesota to visit old friends and from there to South Dakota for lots of activity--the Badlands, Wall Drug, Mt. Rushmore, a Chuck Wagon dinner, Minute Man II Missile site, Custer State Park, Needles Hwy, Reptile Gardens..... on to the way to Wyoming we saw Deadwood and Spearfish then continued on to Devils Tower. The boys and I climbed the rocks/boulders at the base of the Tower all the way to the bottom of the tower itself...very cool...while Sandor and Sarah took the hike around it. From there we traveled to Colorado to visit Sandor's sister Mary and her family. We visited Rocky Mt. National Park and Pike's Peak while we were there. Then it was time to head home via St. Louis where we spent a day with Sandor's brothers and families and left Jacob to spend the week there. It was an action packed, busy 11 days but we all had a great time and made some wonderful memories. This is just a small sample of the pics since I took about 300.....assuming I get them in an album someday I would love to share them with you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home