"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Miscellaneous Details

I am TIRED! Here's what I have done today:

  • Up and shower
  • Dressed and ready for the day
  • Got Sarah up, dressed, fed and on the bus
  • Got boys up (they all dressed themselves), fed 2 out of 3 plus me, packed 1 lunch gave money for another
  • Watched a neighbor's child till the bus came for her and my 2 older boys
  • Loaded and ran the dishwasher
  • Hit the ATM up for cash
  • Ran to the farmer's market **Note that I believe I am becoming a market junkie. I love it!! Too fun. And the one in downtown Northville is pretty small so you can do it an half hour easy. I bought fresh asparagus for dinner, organic farm grown tomatoes, strawberries, cookies for Timothy and an apple shaped gourd for a teacher gift. Ran into 2 people I knew and chatted briefly SO fun!
  • Ran to Farmer Jack for somewhat big shopping
  • Stopped at Costco for some additional items
  • Ran into Bed Bath and Beyond for 1 item
  • Went HOME
  • Unloaded the truck
  • Cleaned out the fridge/freezer and put away groceries
  • Got Sarah off the bus
  • Ran out to Busches for Yogurt Pretzels for Timothy (& other items I still needed)
  • Another ATM stop--forgot pocket $$ for Sandor's trip this weekend
  • Received a child for care at the door (its 12:30pm at this point)
  • Made lunch for 3 kiddos
  • Put three kiddos to bed--ahh, naptime is a wonderful gift!

And here I sit. I am whipped. But tons and tons still to do. And the onslaught of children will arrive at my door in less than 4 hours and I have to be ready. It is time for my quiet time and I know after that I will have lots of energy. I also need to squeeze in a bite to eat.


So...the question is...Am I entitled to be tired or am I just being a wimp? And I didn't even trouble you with details about potty training and diapering!!

Gotta Blast!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

ENTITLED????
girl, you have no choice : )
i am beat if i accomplish half of that, and i'm not kidding, so rejoice.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home