"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Monday, July 09, 2007

Run Heather....Run

So I am sort of "training" for a run. I've done a couple 5Ks and really enjoyed them. And I enjoy running so when I heard about the "Legend" http://runlegend.com I decided I wanted to do it. Its a 5 mile run in August. A trail run which is cool because of its very nature.

I run a couple times a week and sometimes that doesn't even happen but last week I was able to run almost every day since Sandor was home from work. It was fabulous. I've began pushing myself at the end of the week and am getting closer to that 5 mile point. (Which will be my farthest run to date.) I got 4.5 miles in tonight. Pretty cool.....I'll keep you posted on my progress.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I wish I was a runner. I wish I had started the habit 10 years ago. Alas.... Now I walk.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Walking is good too and easier on the knees.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

But, baby, you were born to run!!!
: )~

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home