"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

And so the potty training goes.....

Okay Blog readers. We are doing it! Sarah's training is in full swing and we had only ONE accident yesterday. Yippee! Pray that I would be diligent and not lazy as her training goes a bit beyond the norm and is more a schedule training than a sensation training (although in time it may become that). Pray that we would all be consistent with Sarah and that she would get the concept we are trying to teach. This may sound like something trivial to pray about but from where I stand there is very little involved in the care of a special needs child that doesn't need to be prayed about. Thanks dear ones!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Heather, if there is one thing I have learned it's that there is nothing too "small" to pray for. This certainly qualifies on any scale.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Wisely spoken,Cheryl!
If God cares about even me, He cares about potty training. Everything in our lives shapes us, and in turn, out environment. And that of those around us. And that's actually way scary, now that i said it, and even more reason to pray!!!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home