"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Monday, January 08, 2007

Ravioli

Good morning! Here we are Monday again! For those who don't know I rise early (5am) as I have much to do each day. My children are fairly early risers as well. Sarah up on her own around 6 am and Timothy shortly after BUT I do need to wake up my older 2 boys. Each day they get up--I wake them up--at 6:45am in order for them to get dressed and pick up their rooms (items left on the floor are cleaned up by me after they leave for school at a cost of .50 per item and that can add up). They make and eat breakfast and do Kumon (math work). If they do Kumon without complaining I will make lunch for them, if they complain, they make lunch for themselves. Usually they have time to spare before I send them off to meet the bus. So, readers, today I woke them the usual way by calling into each room, "time to get up" but I also added as I walked between rooms, "this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it." To my delight there was not a single one of the usual grumbles as they got up out of bed. I mean really how can you grumble after someone just said THAT?? But Andrew, being his typical self, called out, "Ravioli!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Is there some meaning to this exclaimation??

1:57 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Absolutely not! Just a silly word to say instead of complaining. Very typical of my Andrew.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Marjorie Meinzinger said...

I was fair ferhoodled at first but after reading your explaination I am set straight. Ravioli - I thought it was what he wanted for lunch. Love, MOM -- I love that Andrew boy!!!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Andrew, Andrew, Andrew!

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home