"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Thursday, November 09, 2006

And a note of THANKS!

I do not want to forget to thank those of you who were and ARE praying for us during our tough challenges. It is such a blessing. My dear Dad! Thanks for spending hours with me at the hospital when you could have been enjoying Andiamos with your coworkers. Thanks for holding Sarah in your arms while she finally slept. Thanks for driving us home in the thickest fog I have ever seen and for missing valuable sleep. You never stop being "Dad". Thanks Mom for rushing right out to support me at the hospital till Dad could get there. I know you were already exhausted but you came anyway--that's such a "mom" thing to do. And I really appreciated it. Thanks Sarah--my sis--for spending the day with me yesterday. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks Mom and Dad Piszar for checking in often to see how your little sweetie was progressing and for the offers to help. Thank you for a delicious meal!! Mmmm. You are a blessing! To all the rest of you, thank you, thank you! To my Heavenly Father, thanks for this challenge and the lessons it brings. Thank you for Sarah. That you trusted her to US is awesome! Last, but definately not least, Sandor. Your faith in my capabilities to care for our Sarah keeps me strong. It is a JOY to share this journey with YOU!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wayne o from ab can. you a good story teller like your mom.keep it up as we all keep praising our LORD

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Heather. I know a bit about what you went through with the seizure part. Rob had two grand Mals a year apart,but bad.The first one he was paralized on the right side for an hour. It left him slightly mentally challanged for a few years. It is scarry, But God gets you through it as you said. Elaine O from AB

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home