Is this ME?
The Caregiver
You are sympathetic and caring, putting friends and family first.
A creature of habit, you prefer routines and have trouble with change.
You love being in groups - whether you're helping people or working on a project.
You are good at listening, laughing, and bringing out the best in people.
You would make a great nurse, social worker, or teacher.
I followed a link on Mel's Blog and took a personality test. These were the results. Do you agree?
You are sympathetic and caring, putting friends and family first.
A creature of habit, you prefer routines and have trouble with change.
You love being in groups - whether you're helping people or working on a project.
You are good at listening, laughing, and bringing out the best in people.
You would make a great nurse, social worker, or teacher.
I followed a link on Mel's Blog and took a personality test. These were the results. Do you agree?

4 Comments:
I think that alot of it sounds about right, although you seem to deal with change pretty well. Overall though... you did go into teaching and you've considered nursing, right?
I agree with you about the change. I really think I handle that well. Think of all the moves....and adjustments we have made to our lives. Anyway you were correct about the other points too. You know me well.
Pretty much on the money I would say. MOM
I think that dave and sarah have it right about you being able to deal well with change, but I also suspect the first part is also correct, that you perfer routine. Otherwise, yep that is you!
Post a Comment
<< Home