Funny comment of the day--so far
I usually get at least one funny comment from the kids in the course of a day. In all honesty it often comes from Andrew. As does today's:
"You know, life takes a long time."
And it does. Was this said because Andrew was tired of waiting for me to finish exercising and help him make his oatmeal?
I just chuckled and agreed.
Pray for the big boys. They are doing testing in the mornings at school. For the next two weeks for Andrew and three weeks for Jacob.
"You know, life takes a long time."
And it does. Was this said because Andrew was tired of waiting for me to finish exercising and help him make his oatmeal?
I just chuckled and agreed.
Pray for the big boys. They are doing testing in the mornings at school. For the next two weeks for Andrew and three weeks for Jacob.

6 Comments:
Just curious, but what are they being tested on for that long ?!?
MEAP testing. The reason it takes so long is that they just do a little each day.
Three weeks! are they crazy? I remember a week in school for MEAP. Are they making them write a novel now?
Yes they are crazy and yes they probably do have to write a novel. It is a bit ridiculous.
I'm sure the scores on that test mean big bucks... that is the only explanation.
When you are young, life does take a long time... seems like just yesterday I was bored out of my mind waiting for something fun to happen - wait a second, that was yesterday!
That made me laugh out loud... your son has a future in comedy.
You are absolutely correct about the correlation between $$$ and test scores!
AND you have no idea how humerous Andrew can be. You should spend time with him sometime.
Post a Comment
<< Home