"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oh...Oh...Oh...Cherrios

So I bought the big box of Honey Nut Cherrios at Costco because we go through them pretty quickly and it was a good deal. I usually give Sarah and Timothy some to munch on dry while I fix breakfast. Sarah especially likes them.

Today I gave her a handful and left the box on the counter. I am not sure what I went off to do but Timothy came to get me and show me the "mess" Sarah had made. She had pulled the box down and dumped almost the entire bag on the floor. Here is my Sarah sitting in the midst of piles of Cherrios and enjoying a snack. Sometimes this type of thing would ruffle my feathers--such a mess to contend with--but I didn't mind much today. I am just glad to see she DID it. She wanted something. She knew where to get it. She figured out how to get it to her level and she also got it out of the container. Pretty good Sarah!

Now I need to get cleaning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home