Dream Cruise
Dear blog readers...do you know my husband? The car enthusiast? Have you seen him? Does anyone know where he is? I think I can count the hours in the last two days I have seen him on my hands! And it will continue this way through the weekend.
Yes. Its here. The Woodward Dream Cruise! That once a year event that draws car buffs from around the county to Woodward to sit and oogle over the automobile. I personally do not understand the preoccupation. An automobile is after all just a tool! I will admit some of those tools look nice...but I can't understand spending hours on end looking at them and listening to them and driving them very slowly up and down Woodward. But I bet if you asked my husband he would say the same thing about my scrapbooking! LOL So if you find yourself among the cruisers and happen to see my sweetie in his gullwing tell him I miss him and can't wait for the dream cruise to be over so I can have him around again!
Yes. Its here. The Woodward Dream Cruise! That once a year event that draws car buffs from around the county to Woodward to sit and oogle over the automobile. I personally do not understand the preoccupation. An automobile is after all just a tool! I will admit some of those tools look nice...but I can't understand spending hours on end looking at them and listening to them and driving them very slowly up and down Woodward. But I bet if you asked my husband he would say the same thing about my scrapbooking! LOL So if you find yourself among the cruisers and happen to see my sweetie in his gullwing tell him I miss him and can't wait for the dream cruise to be over so I can have him around again!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home