Going Under the Knife
Hello everyone out there in cyberworld. It has been busy, busy around here. And this week is not the exception. But on the other hand it has been a bit slower than usual. I am in the midst of getting things tidy and prepared for me to be "out of the loop." On Monday I am having a left hemi thyroidectomy. That means I am having the left half of my thyroid removed. Its not that big of a surgery but still surgery. I should come home that day or the next. But the most challenging thing I see (at this point) is that I can't pick up my little ones for two weeks after. That's not too much of a problem with Timothy. He can climb in and out of the car, bed, chairs, you name it. Sarah will need some help. But I thank God that she is as mobile as she is. Perhaps this will help her in her development because she will have to work a bit harder. I am trying to clear my schedule for the two weeks after so I won't have much to do. That's hard with four kids because life just keeps going. I do have help for the first week so that's a big plus. Anyway....please keep me in your prayers, especially for Monday, for peace and calm for me, steady and wise hands for the doctors, and a swift, uncomplicated recovery.
Thanks!
Thanks!

1 Comments:
You will be in my prayers Heather.
Post a Comment
<< Home