"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hey Mom??

Andrew, my 8 year old, has a love of knowledge. At the end of the day I find myself answering what is possibly my millionth question. Sometimes I have to swallow hard and say, "Yes, dear?" Other times I am laughing about the continuous flow of querries. Tonight I was flabergasted when out of no where came the question, "What is the smallest, non standard, unit of measure?" Like so many other times I have to chuckle and ask HIM for the answer. I remember that as a child I talked a lot. Well it seems to have been hereditary because Andrew can talk forever. And you know what, I love it!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

So Andrew....

What IS the smallest, non-standard unit of measure?

Auntie Mel

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home