"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Florence Nightgown

A busy, fun time of the day occurs at our house around 4 pm. The boys arrive home from school and are, of course, starved. They sit down in the kitchen and very soon it is full of loud voices talking about the day and eating snacks. Today I had to suppress a laugh. But you are in luck because the conversation left me with this to share with you and hopefully you will get a chuckle out of it.
Andrew was talking fast and furious about the events of the day. In between bites, hmmm...handfuls, of cheeze crackers he asks, "Mom, have you heard the story of Helen Keller?" "Yes, Andrew, I have." "She must have had a miserable life," he said. "Well, I don't think so," I replied. And we discussed briefly before Andrew went on to ask if I had ever heard of "Florence Nightgown?" He went on to share many of the details that Florence Nightingale is known for.
Now did you chuckle?? See what a delightful diddy that was.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the belly jiggler. Wouldn't you know it came from Andrew. We could write a book: The world according to Andrew. It would be a best seller. I can just see his picture on the jacket cover tooth missing and all. Don't you just love that boy?? !!
I sure do!! Love, MOM

8:41 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I do so love that boy he adds a spark to my life!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home