"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Resolutions

Every year I make them. I resolve to's....
Most don't keep very long, but I do try. So here are a few for 2006. I definitely have more, but don't want to overwhelm myself.
  • spend more fun, quality time with my kids--play more
  • have devotions more consistently
  • be a little less concerned about how clean the house is
  • loose 30 pounds--the ones I have "found" since we moved back to Michigan
  • exercise 5 times a week
  • spend less time on the computer (its a thief of my time)
  • spend less money wastefully
  • finish the books I have started before starting more
  • catch up on my photo albums
  • show my husband how much I love and appreciate him

Now you have but a few of my resolutions. Would those of you who care, please hold me to them?

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Donnelly said...

It's interesting how many of those could be on my list... the book thing is what got me too.

How in the world did you find 30 lbs. in Michigan, we Michiganders like to hold on to our poundage...

Happy New Year!

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen honey, I wish I could finish and start SOOOOO many books. I am still working on the resolutions I made at the start of the century so keep on keepin on there. I think if you do that exercise resolution it will help you with your 30 pound one. I wish I could exercise 2 times a week. You have good resolve and I hope you will accomplish them. Love, MOM

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home