"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Friday, December 30, 2005

A Quiet Voice in the Night

Its 3:17AM. I am sound asleep. And then it happens...I am jolted from sleep by a quiet little voice. And its not the kind of gradual waking up we have all experience after a long, restful night's sleep. Its that immediate wake up. And there is Timothy with his face directly in front of mine. His nose so close to mine it is almost touching mine. And he asks the question again that woke me up, "Can you fix my pillow?" "Sure," I say and off we go to his room to fix his pillow, tuck him back into bed and send him back off to sleep. Then I will attempt to do the same for myself. Its kind of funny because I don't seem to mind the opportunity to tuck him back in at night even at the expense of my own sleep. As I was recalling this event the following day I noted that it has been a very long time since I have slept all night...........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, pillow plumping is not so bad compared to other jobs a person could be doing in the middle of the night for their kids. Remember the Hallway ! ! Love, MOM

1:41 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

LOL! How could I forget the hallway?! For those who don't know that story...one of my children threw up just as I was crawling into bed at midnight. He missed the bathroom floor by inches as he was running in. It splattered all the way down the hallway. We have pretty light carpet, he had eaten chocolate, it involved 2 hours of clean up time and sending Sandor out for a new can of spot shot. I finally made it to bed before 3 am. So yep the pillow job is much better!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home