"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bargins

I am a girl who loves a good deal.  This is a great time of year to find them if you go out and look.  What you find can totally be dependant on your size being the one they happen to have on clearance but I scored some excellent finds today. 
I bought Sarah 4 long sleeve T-shirts today for less than $20.  They are super cute with embroidered details and "bling" on them.  Compare this to the plain one I got on clearance yesterday at Target for $4.50.  I did WAY better today. 
My favorite find today was a pair of boots for me.  I wasn't really in need of boots by my short ones are a bit outdated and the clearance rack was calling my name.  I browsed.  And in fact I did find a pair.  Regular $150.  They were marked down to $110 with an additional 50% off that price and I had a coupon for an additional discount of 40% off THAT.  End price?  $33.   Yay!
My next searche will be for a winter coat and boots for Sarah and Tim for next year.  So FUN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home