Update

We've been busy in the Piszar household. Things are going well and we are bustling along with the rest of the world during the month of December. We are excited to be celebrating 2 months no seizures for Sarah. She's doing very well and we hope that continues. We've been decorating and shopping and baking and enjoying our time together. The kids are eager for next week to come and go and vacation to begin. Quite frankly so am I. I love having them home and the need to accomplish only what we decide to do....so fun! Sandor is doing well at work and has taken on a new role which has him quite busy. If my track record for keeping this blog updated continues I had better wish you a Merry Christmas now. May you enjoy the time with dear ones and the opportunity to remember God's greatest gift to us...His Son.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home