"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sarah

We would appreciate prayers for Sarah. Sarah has been running a fever of approx. 103 (+/-) for the past 8 days. All tests have come back clear and her blood count looks good. She was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday and began antibiotics. However the fever persists. This is as puzzling for the doctors as it is for us. Please pray for healing and wisdom for the doctors to accurately understand what is going on. She is resting well and we have been blessed with lots of snuggle time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Crowe Jones said...

Prayers are being said for Sarah, the family and the doctors. Stay healthy and be good to yourself.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home