"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Camp

Jacob has been away almost 2 weeks now! I really miss him. He was very excited to go to CIT (Christians In Training) this year and also have the opportunity to volunteer for Jr. Staff. He was asked to stay the next week to Jr. Counsel for Juniors 1. He sounded excited on the phone when he called to step things up. Its amazing how this growing experience is for both of us. I am proud of him for giving his time and energy to help young campers have a great camp experience and hear the gospel. I am excited that he has had this opportunity. I am thankful for a sister who's family is on staff at Bair Lake so that he could spend the evening between camp sessions with her (and get his laundry done!!) Its really awesome...BUT...I really miss him!! That said, Saturday can't get here fast enough. I am quiet eager to pick him up and have a nice visit on the ride home!! He's truly a blessing to our family and his absence is noticed. Its good practice for coming years as all of my children get older and begin to test their wings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home