"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Our MWS Friend











This weekend we met another child with Mowat-Wilson Syndrome. This is the first child, other than our daughter, we have ever met or seen in person who shares this disorder. It was very interesting. We met Austin and his Mom at park in Lansing and his Dad joined a little later it was nice to spend time talking about the kids and comparing them, noting similarities and differences. Its sad to share a common bond like this but great to know you are not alone on the journey. The two were very similar in appearance and could pass for cousins. It was funny some of the quirky things the two share...for example, both like to snack and would prefer to eat right from the package. For example you can give either child a portion in a bowl and they would still prefer to eat it from the bag or box...strange but kind of interesting.....




1 Comments:

Blogger Laurel said...

What a blessing to meet someone who is sharing your journey!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home