"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beach Weekend





















As a last hurrah for the summer we took the kids to Lake Michigan. We drove to Holland, MI and tried to go to Holland State Park the first day...but arriving at lunch time we found the park full and literally could not get to the beach. So we headed off to another beach/park nearby called Tunnel Park. We were able to get in and headed to the sand and surf for a picnic lunch and fun. After cooking ourselves well we headed to a hotel and cleaned up. Then we sought out dinner and found very places in Holland are open for dinner on Sunday evenings...hmmm....what to do? We ended up enjoying a very nice dinner at a local place on the water, can't remember the name, in Saugatuck. Monday early we headed out to Holland State Park....which was much less crowded at 8:30 AM. We enjoyed several more hours of cooking and playing and then headed back to the hotel for a final clean up....they were so gracious to give us a late check out of 2 PM. We wrapped things up with a visit to Craig's Cruisers for go-carts and putt-putt. All in all it made for a fun "beach weekend". Hope you like the pics.




















1 Comments:

Blogger Laurel said...

Looks like a wonderful time! Fun pictures.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home