Rest
I could not sleep last night. That never happens to me! (Especially not on run days!) But for whatever reason I endured a restless night, tossing and turning, and by morning actually sleeping very little! So I am tired, and in need of rest, this morning.
Check out the daily Bible verse I found in my email box:
The Daily Bible Verse : Email Edition
July 13th, 2009
Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Isn't God cool? He always knows what we need.
Check out the daily Bible verse I found in my email box:
The Daily Bible Verse : Email Edition
July 13th, 2009
Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Isn't God cool? He always knows what we need.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home