"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Saturday, February 28, 2009

3 Point Breakfast


I think many of you know I follow Weight Watchers. Sometimes very loosely, sometimes very strictly and sometimes not at all. But I try...and right now I following it pretty strictly...at least I am trying to. I like it a lot because I get to eat just about everything I want. In 2008 I lost more than 20 pounds following Weight Watchers. So I am eager to keep that off and even loose a few more pounds. I gave up all desserts for "Lent" We don't practice lent officially but I do think there is value in practicing making personal sacrifice. That said...I am REALLY missing my desserts. I LOVE skinny cow ice cream sandwiches, weight watcher cookies, etc....

But I will persist. Today I made the kids pancakes for breakfast. Usually I just skip them entirely but when everyone else had their fill there was 1 lone pancake left. I calculated it out for Weight Watchers points and threw on some fresh fruit...3 points...and oh so yummy!


1 Comments:

Blogger Marjorie Meinzinger said...

Good for you !! You inspire me. Love, MOM

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home