I'm it..now you are.
Apparently there’s a little game of tag going around on the internet and I’ve been tagged by my friend, Erica, to list 6 random things about myself. Here goes…
1. I love tootsie rolls.
2. I still play tag with my sisters...but we stick out our tongues at each other (BTW girls...who's it?)
3. I love to sit in the sun in the summer and probably do it way more than I should
4. I've run 13.1 miles
5. All of my children were born without pain meds...including the twins.
6. I've lived in 4 different states.
And I’m suppose to tag six more bloggers:
1. http://eleven22.blogspot.com/
2. http://missionmunchkins.blogspot.com/
3. http://mystiles.blogspot.com/
4. http://bekahworld-bekah.blogspot.com/
5. http://therereallyismore.blogspot.com/
6. http://trendasblog.com/
Okay girls...have fun
1. I love tootsie rolls.
2. I still play tag with my sisters...but we stick out our tongues at each other (BTW girls...who's it?)
3. I love to sit in the sun in the summer and probably do it way more than I should
4. I've run 13.1 miles
5. All of my children were born without pain meds...including the twins.
6. I've lived in 4 different states.
And I’m suppose to tag six more bloggers:
1. http://eleven22.blogspot.com/
2. http://missionmunchkins.blogspot.com/
3. http://mystiles.blogspot.com/
4. http://bekahworld-bekah.blogspot.com/
5. http://therereallyismore.blogspot.com/
6. http://trendasblog.com/
Okay girls...have fun

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home