"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update

Some updated information about the half.
Today I looked at my "official" stats online. Turns out my time was 2:03:59! That's a whole minute and a half less!! I went off the clock but this is my chip time...so way more accurate. I suspected I would see a better time because my watch was at 2:04:something. Yippee! And in my division (females 35 to 39) I placed 38th...don't have a clue out of how many. But I do know that I finished 570th out of a total of 1167 runners in the half marathon. I placed 262 out of 687 female runners.
Sorry to bore you with details but I find them fascinating!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Crowe Jones said...

I definitely see a full in your future.

BTW - your pace is way faster than mine ever has been. Did you follow a program or just gradually build up on your own?

10:34 AM  
Blogger trenda610 said...

Way to go! I'm thinking about doing a mini (or sprint) triathlon next summer--I think I could use some training tips.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you did wonderful !! Love, MOM

3:46 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thanks everyone! Tracy...I think I will try for a full...maybe when I turn 40! I would love to do the San Fransico Women's Marathon. Sounds SO fun!! I trained on my own. BUT I did read a few books and eat up my issues of Runner's World when they showed up. So I followed (of sorts) a plan from one of the books to build up the miles.

Trenda...I want to know about the mini!! Jacob wants to do one and I would love to as well. I wouldn't begin to assume I could suggest tips for a tri BUT I can tell you what worked for me as far as running.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Wow, Heather! I did the math. You where in the top 25 percent of female runners!! I think that must be a pretty amazing run for seasoned marathon runners! And this was your first!!!

You Amaze Me!!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home