"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Timothy's First Day of School





Here are a couple pictures of the big day. He had a great time. I however had to hold back my tears. In a sense I am sending my "baby" off to school. The last one. Technically Sarah IS younger (by 45 mins) but she has been going to school for the past 2 years. So this is it. All 4 kids in school. Where did the time go?? I know, I know...hold on...the pace just picks up from here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a handsome student. I hope he enjoyed school. What were the first reports from him?

I do remember those days but you are such a busy mom that you won't have too big of an adjustment.

I hope you have an hour or two in a day or two in there with all your other stuff to enjoy some silence and solitude at home. It is so hard to beleive that these years have gone by so quickly. Let's see some pics of those other handsome students in your house. Love, MOM

9:31 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Timmy!!!

How did you like Kindergarten? I would love to have you visit mine!!

Have Fun!

I Love You!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home