"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Crazy Dr. Day

Today I had to run to several doctors' offices with Sarah. It was CRAZY.
First we saw the Dr. for some of her meds as a follow up. Next stop the neurologist to have forms signed for school. (I only made this stop because it was on the way home but it did add about 30 minutes for parking and waiting in the office) While I was on the way out of this office I ran into MY OWN internist! Weird. Then on to genetics so her doctor could see his favorite (only) Mowat-Wilson Syndrome patient. Finally to the pediatrician for a visit I didn't originally plan for today but a quick exam was needed for Sarah. Of course they all ran late and I ended up at home with just 10 minutes to get to the boys' school for Open house/curriculum night. BUT I have an amazing sister (well actually I have 3) who stayed with the kids and cooked dinner and everything. Its great to be loved! And I am glad all those visits are over for now. I am tired now and ready for some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home