A Poem for Running
I made this up on my run today:
A dead toad on my run,
that just really isn't fun.
Babbling brook, wooden bridge and tall pine trees
This is the beauty my eye sees!!
I listen to the chirping birds,
who sing me songs without words.
Killer hills, seven miles, just over an hour....
I am tired now and out of power.
I never thought someday I'd be a runner,
now I can't imagine a workout any funner.
A dead toad on my run,
that just really isn't fun.
Babbling brook, wooden bridge and tall pine trees
This is the beauty my eye sees!!
I listen to the chirping birds,
who sing me songs without words.
Killer hills, seven miles, just over an hour....
I am tired now and out of power.
I never thought someday I'd be a runner,
now I can't imagine a workout any funner.

1 Comments:
Heather, My comment for the poem went on the post for Embarressed. Now I am. Love, You mixed up MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home