"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Friday, May 16, 2008

Embarrassed

I am embarrassed. And I could keep this embarrassment to myself and you would be none the wiser. I am the only one who knows.
I cleaned out the fridge and freezer today. Needed to be done. Well there is nothing embarrassing about a job well done. But its what I found. No moldy food. That's very good! No wasting, right? Well it was the freezer. I found 27 hot dog buns in 9 different packages! So sad. I repacked and threw a few out and I have 3 packs of 8 now. And that's good since I found 4 packs of hot dogs to go along with the 2 in my fridge!! I think we need to have a BBQ.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ARE at poet and you didn't KNOW IT !! Love MOM -- It was a cool poem too!!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home