Creation
I just want to say I am not the descendant of a monkey or ape or any animal at all. I am a child of God, made by Him...in HIS image. This is what the Bible says and I believe.
Recently Sandor and I saw the movie Expelled. Boy am I saddened at the willingness of people to believe evolution and our public school systems' unwillingness to allow more than one idea about creation to be taught. It is an intentional discrimination against Christians.
I am even more saddened by how many people, many of them Christians, believe that evolution and the Bible are without conflict. That you can believe in the infallibility of the Bible and also believe in evolution! Genesis alone provides ample evidence that a belief in evolution does not agree with what GOD said HE did in His Word, the Bible. The theory of evolution is based on millions of years. God's word says He made man in ONE DAY. A careful examination of scriptures shows that when he says DAY in Genesis He means DAY...as we mean day...24 hour, evening and morning.
There is so much more I can add but am out of time for this post.....I will share more later.
Recently Sandor and I saw the movie Expelled. Boy am I saddened at the willingness of people to believe evolution and our public school systems' unwillingness to allow more than one idea about creation to be taught. It is an intentional discrimination against Christians.
I am even more saddened by how many people, many of them Christians, believe that evolution and the Bible are without conflict. That you can believe in the infallibility of the Bible and also believe in evolution! Genesis alone provides ample evidence that a belief in evolution does not agree with what GOD said HE did in His Word, the Bible. The theory of evolution is based on millions of years. God's word says He made man in ONE DAY. A careful examination of scriptures shows that when he says DAY in Genesis He means DAY...as we mean day...24 hour, evening and morning.
There is so much more I can add but am out of time for this post.....I will share more later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home