"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

New plates




Its truly time for some new dishes as we are down to just 4 bowls left from the everyday dinnerwear and many of the plates are chipped as well. They have served us well going on 16 years. So I am looking at new patterns and open to suggestions and ideas.

The above is one pattern I am considering. What do you think?


4 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

LOVE the colors! I say go for it!!

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Pretty!! I like the big mugs and the chunky rustic style. Does this come in various colors? I may do some new dishes after the move if it happens but I will get rid of the ones I have. What do you think of me using my good china for always? I was thinking it would be nice to use because when I am dead it won't matter if the dishes are around or not. I thought it would be real style for the rest of my life.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love them.

Are they Pfaltzgraf?

Mel

And Mom, Barb and I both agree

3:58 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Okay well now I have to find someplace that sells it and see it "for real"

And yes mom...DO use the china. Its so beautiful. But with that gold edge you won't be able to use the diswasher for it.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home