Journal
.jpg)
I was cleaning out Timothy and Andrew's room yesterday and found an old "summer journal" of Andrew's. I am not sure weather or not I did this last summer but most summers I have a journal for each boy and they must write in it 20 mins each day. I found the 2005 one in Andrew's desk and had fun reading through it and remembering all the fun things we did. I liked this last entry and thought I would share it. I think too its interesting what Andrew put down as the WORST part of his summer....if that's as bad as it got it must have been really good. And loved the best part too. You would think multiple trips to the beach would have topped the list but in the end it was spending time with family. Click on the picture if you need it larger.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home