"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Snow was JUST RIGHT


All the "little ones" are napping and I am cleaning up from lunch. I can't help look out the door at the sunshine we are blessed with today. And see the snow glimmering at me...white and perfect. Its JUST RIGHT. So I drop my cloth, grab my shoes and gloves..no need for a coat because the weather is perfect and I will be warm in my sweater....and....I make a snowman.


There is so much waiting for me in the house...laundry, dusty floors, paperwork....yikes! BUT the snow was JUST RIGHT!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurel said...

Adorable! :-)

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Heather,
I am not sure I have commented before, but felt I wanted to now. I love to read your blog. What insight!
Love,
heatherlynn

4:26 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thanks Heather!!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home