"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Friday, January 04, 2008

Half Marathon

Okay...I am writing (typing) this down so that I am sort of committed since now you will all know, blog readers. I have decided that 2008...Lord willing...is my year to run a half marathon. I have chosen my race....mark the date...October 19. It will be here in Michigan. (In case you want to meet me at the finish line!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurel said...

That's great, Heather! I'll be cheering for you!

2:26 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

You go girl!!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Lostariel said...

Which race did you choose? Hmmm...Maybe I should try it....

:)Sara J.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Dearest friend Sara,
YES do try it. We could run together but you are probably faster than me??

Grand Rapids Marathon...but like I said I will be doing the half

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home