"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Monday, October 01, 2007

A Personal Record

Every once in a while in the middle of a very regular day something fun happens. For me on Thursday that meant that all of a sudden I had free time to go for a run. It was an absolutely perfect day weather wise for a run. So I decided to do my long run since I knew my weekend was pretty busy and I would likely miss it if I didn't take the opportunity to do it now. So I headed out for my long run which is currently 6 miles. Slow and steady is the rule for long runs so I just ran...I didn't try to go fast or slow I just went. At the end I hit the button on my stopwatch and took a look as I walked home...1 hour 7 minutes and 42 seconds! A personal record and I wasn't even trying!!! That is exciting. Besides that the run was a lot of fun too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home