On Running
Things I like about running:
- the "alone in my head time"
- worship songs on my ipod
- its good for me
- the scenery
- S...L...O...W but steady weight loss
- how humbled I am by God's handiwork
- thinking I am almost done and realizing I'm not
- wildlife
- running EVENTS!!
- traffic lights that I catch...a forced break
- a sense of accomplishment
- a new vocabulary full of new running terms
- I am an athlete
- cool shoes
- it forces me to be patient, a trait I am still working on
- I'm running farther than I ever imagined I could
Things I dislike about running:
- road kill
- garbage trucks passing by on a hot day
- running beside traffic
- thinking I am almost done and realizing I'm not
- traffic lights that I miss...no breaks
- shin splints

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home