At church this week Timothy and Sarah's Sunday School teacher explained that the lesson was about serving the Lord with gladness. So reinforcing that I have tried to point out times when Timothy is helping without being asked (took out the trash this morning!! Yep--he's just 4) and doing it with a good attitude by telling him I see he is serving the Lord with gladness.
Timothy does not like to have wet clothes unless it is intentional. He is pretty new at getting his own water from the dispenser on the fridge and often more water ends up on him and the floor to his great distress. Today as I was folding clothes upstairs I heard him shrieking that water was EVERYWHERE. So when I came down I said to take of his shirt and we would hang it up to dry. Then I pointed out the towel hanging in the kitchen and to please clean up the water on the floor and then put the towel in the laundry. He found the towel and began wiping up and said, "MOM! I'm serving the Lord with GLADNESS!!!"
Delightful!!
Timothy does not like to have wet clothes unless it is intentional. He is pretty new at getting his own water from the dispenser on the fridge and often more water ends up on him and the floor to his great distress. Today as I was folding clothes upstairs I heard him shrieking that water was EVERYWHERE. So when I came down I said to take of his shirt and we would hang it up to dry. Then I pointed out the towel hanging in the kitchen and to please clean up the water on the floor and then put the towel in the laundry. He found the towel and began wiping up and said, "MOM! I'm serving the Lord with GLADNESS!!!"
Delightful!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home