Getting Recharged
Well here I am in St. Louis, MO relaxing and spending time with family, having fun, taking spontaneous naps (unheard of in my real life) staying up late and sleeping in, I've had two fab jogs and am reading to my heart's content. Its been supreme. But this is all at the expense of my dear sisters Laura and Mel, the later who has it hardest. Thanks girls! I really needed it and feel so recharged. I have heard that my sweet Sarah is giving Mel a lot of grief so that's put a bit of a dampener on things. I am sorry Mel! Dear blog readers you know enough to know that not just anyone can take my Sarah for the weekend and it appears she decided to test the limits with Mel this weekend. I owe you a coffee when I get home at the VERY least Mel. Hang in there I will be back by lunch tomorrow. Thanks so much!! The four munchkins have a well charged Mommy...just right for starting the summer off.

1 Comments:
Heather! FULLY enjoy your alternate reality while it lasts! : )
WHAT great sisters you have!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home