"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Friday, May 04, 2007

Thoughts about my Sarah

Here is something my sister Sarah wrote to me about my daughter Sarah:

It is neat to see how everyone says that kids with MWS are all so happy. Sarah is a constant reminder to me about how the important parts of life are enjoyed by EVERYONE (and sometimes those with disabilities seem to so often be better at it) - being with those we love and loving and serving one another! So often I let myself get distracted from those simple pleasures and let myself get stressed over things that are really nothings. God created us to be happy and so often the reason I am not as happy as I could be is because I don't look for happiness where God put it. She helps to remind me that.

Thanks you (sister) Sarah for sharing those thoughts with me. And for letting me share them here as well. It is wonderful to know that my child has an impact on others and in a positive way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home