"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Monday, May 21, 2007

Please pray for Sean

My niece, Lara, shared a prayer request with me last night about a friend, Sean.
Here is her request:

Last wed. on his way to school Sean was in a really bad car accident and his skull got shattered. He had multiple surgeries and is currently unconscious. The doctors keep saying that it is not looking good for him. So many people in St. Louis have heard about him and he has many people praying for him to get better. If you could please tell anyone and everyone about Sean and pray for him also. We are all counting on a miracle to help save him. Thanks.
Dear Blog readers, I am passing this on to you and asking you to bring this situation before the Lord--as I know many of you have a personal relationship with Christ. Please pray for Sean, wisdom for the doctors, for his family and the community of young people that are affected by this seemingly unbearable tragedy. Pray that those who do not know Christ would be draw to Him. Please pray for his family as the immediate future will likely be very difficult.
Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home