Keep Your Eyes Peeled
Last night it was very dark by the time we pulled into the subdivision. I said to the kids, who were all still awake, "Keep your eyes peeled for raccoons." Immediately Timothy replied, "How do you peel 'em?"
Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?
3 Comments:
Ha Ha HAH! That is hilarious!
That kid is my comedy muse... he has a humorous future ahead of him... maybe I should say a future in humor!
Very funny. I never cease to be amazed at the sincerity of children. I suppose this is why the Lord says in Matthew 18:3-4 “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."
If only we adults had such faith, what a difference we could make.
Post a Comment
<< Home